Where a contract of employment has been terminated and there is a dispute, we provide clear advice and guidance to bring about a quick and effective resolution.
We have expertise in unfair and wrongful dismissal, redundancy and discrimination matters, in both bringing and defending claims.
For both employers and employees, we have a high success rate in negotiating settlements and, where a settlement cannot be achieved, we provide effective advocacy in the Employment Tribunal or the Courts.
- We act for both employers and employees.
- We act for employees and employers regarding Settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements).
- We advise on employment contracts, particularly on executive and high value contracts, providing appropriate protection for employers and employees to include non-compete and restrictive covenants.
- We advise on and prepare employment contracts specific to the needs of our clients and provide comprehensive work place policies such as health and safety, grievance procedures, disciplinary procedures, discrimination and harassment and IT and internet policies.
- We provide advice to domestic and international employers operating in this jurisdiction on all aspects of their dealings with their employees and workers.
- We can provide our employer clients with updates on changes in employment law which may affect both their business and their employees and ensure that they are prepared for and compliant with any changes.
- We, also, advise on managing employees, including:
- disciplinary and grievances,
- flexible working and parental leave,
- exiting staff,
- policies (health & safety, environmental and others) and
- whistle blowing