Our clients range from large international corporations to small businesses in England and we provide advice on advisory, agency, confidentiality, consultancy, supplier & distribution and joint venture agreements.
- We advise on the drafting of company governance documentation including resolutions and notices as well as responsibilities in compliance with Companies House.
- We advise on the sale and purchase of companies, businesses and other commercial entities providing the full range of due diligence services and, thereafter, advise and draft all necessary contractual documentation.
- We provide advice on contentious disputes such as shareholder and director disputes using alternative dispute measures. We assist our clients in resolving disputes and advise on restructuring their companies following successful resolution.
- We advise on and assist in the process of the dissolution of companies.
- We provide commercial advice on all aspects of running their businesses including the reviewing of business contracts and agreements. When negotiating contracts, we take a commercial approach. We are committed to protecting our clients’ best interests whilst avoiding drawn-out and expensive negotiations. We provide advice on and draft terms of business for clients providing services or supplies to their clients/customers.
- We provide advice on and draft shareholders agreements governing the relationship between a company and its shareholders.
- We provide advice on and draft partnership agreements which usually include information regarding management, decision-making, dispute resolution and profit and loss sharing.