Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
We have many years of expertise in property and provide a comprehensive service across the whole of the country. We have impressive personal experience spanning years of the volatile and specialist London property market across all types of transactions.
We act for vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants, whether domestic or overseas, whether they are seeking to relocate or acquire property or selling or developing property in the UK.
The areas in which we can assist include:
- Buying and Selling Residential property whether it be your home or for investment
- Buying and Selling commercial property
- Commercial property lease agreements
- Licenses for alterations to commercial and residential property
- Transfers by gift or following a Court Order or Separation
- Property Management from small developments to large blocks
- Landlord requirements and checklists for letting residential property
- Tenant requirements in letting residential property
- Drafting service to include leases, licences, notices, tenancy agreements and the like.
Having the right tenancy documents in place and complying with statutory requirements are essential when letting your property and when letting a property. The rules around residential lettings are increasingly stringent. The Deregulation Act 2015 has introduced more obligations on landlords and those who do not fully comply will not be able to terminate the tenancy.
Leasehold Extensions, Enfranchisements and Right to Manage
We have experience in leasehold enfranchisement (the purchase of the freehold by the leaseholders of a property) and lease extension including representation at the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.
Our consultant, Patrick McCloy, undertakes all aspects of residential freehold acquisition and lease extension work which has become a significant factor requiring consideration within the context of the sale and purchase of residential leasehold property, and any well managed wealth preservation strategy.
A lease is a wasting asset and in appropriate circumstances a timely lease extension or freehold acquisition will preserve the value of your lease which will otherwise diminish as time goes by.
We also undertake statutory Right to Manage applications and related work. You are welcome to contact us for an initial discussion without obligation.